Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://filesstudios.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes what information Mobile Technologies (PVT) Limited (referred to as “Files Studios”, “we”, “us”, “our” in this Notice) collects, stores, uses, or otherwise processes when you (“you”, “your”, “yours” in this Notice) use the mobile, online and downloadable products and services offered by Files Studios and its partners (collectively, “Services”).
- Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on what Services you use and how you use them
- A) Information you provided us
- Your Files Studios account information, including your email address, username, real name, country, date of birth, telephone number and password
- Billing information, such as your name, payment card number, payment account details, and shipping address
- Security questions and answers
- Details you provide in response to surveys about our Services
- Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name, telephone number and records (including call recordings) of the issues you experience
- B) Information you provide when playing online
When you participate in social features such as chat, the audio, visual, and electronic information that you disclose may become publicly available. It also may be read, copied, collected, or used by other players. Please make sure your privacy settings reflect your preferences. If you participate in online multiplayer games, your in-game profile information, gameplay, and statistics are visible to all. In some cases, when you play certain multiplayer modes we may record your gameplay and replay it to other players to race against.
- C) Other Information regarding the Services
We may collect other information automatically when you use our Services, including:
- IP address
- Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers.
- General geolocation data (derived from IP or device settings).
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer.
- Information about your device, hardware and software, such as your hardware settings and components.
- Details about what Services you purchase or obtain, and your use of them.
We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- D) Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the European Union, we rely on a number of legal grounds to process information about you. For example, we will process information about you where we have your consent, where we have a legitimate interest to do so, where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and where we have a legal obligation to process your information. For example, we rely on our legitimate interests to serve targeted marketing for our Services and on contractual necessity to process information when you create an Files Studios account. To learn more about the legal grounds on which we rely to process your information for any particular purpose, please contact us as set out below.
- How We Collect Information
- A) Cookies
- B) Analytic Technologies
We use our own game servers and internal and third party analytic technologies to collect information about how you use our Services, your computer or device and the health of our Services. We may collect and store data from your computer or device when you use our Services. This information includes technical and related information about your computer or device and operating system (such as IP Address and device ID), information about your feature usage, gameplay and usage statistics, system interactions and peripheral hardware for purposes set out in this Notice. If you play a game offline, this data will be stored on your device and transmitted to us when your device connects to the Internet. If you participate in online Services, we may also collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display your persona and/or statistical data regarding your game play, or identify content that is created and shared by you with other players. Third party analytics technologies integrated into our Services may combine the information they collect in connection with our Services with information they have independently collected over time and across different websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
- C) Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention
- How We Collect information
We use your personal and non-personal data, both individually and combined together, in the following ways.
- operate, improve, and develop our games and Services
- undertaking research for technological development and demonstration
- provide you with personalised recommendations for Files Studios games and/or Services
- measure the health and efficiency of our Services
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity
- set up and maintain accounts you register for
- facilitate your gameplay on multiple devices when available
- identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and Service or functionality errors
- provide software updates
- performing audits related to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities
- facilitate sharing on social networks
- measure the effectiveness of advertising
- other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are disclosed when you provide personal data
- to comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
To provide you support, including to:
- help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or games
- manage and send you important information about your account, Services, purchases, subscriptions
- communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions.
To personalise our communications with you, including to:
- provide offers and/or information relating to games you might like
- personalise advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our Services, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational or other legitimate reasons.
- Information we share with the third party.
We do not share, sell, or disclose your personal data, other than with the categories of third parties listed below. We do not sell the personal data of players under 16 years of age without affirmative authorisation
- A) Service providers
We may employ third parties located in and outside of your country of residence (including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)) to collect or process personal data on our behalf for the purposes described in Section 3 above, including but not limited to conducting market surveys, IT and related services, facilitating credit card processing, or sending emails. When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive personal data, we require that they use the personal data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this Notice.
- B) Affiliates
We may share personal data with our affiliated companies.
- C) Business partners
We may provide personal data to business partners with whom we jointly offer Services. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear along with ours.
- D) Advertising partners
Through our Services, we may allow third-party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your use of our Services and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, browser information, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as your de-identified account information, demographic information, hardware specifications, and past purchase history) with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third-party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising.” We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your Files Studios personal data with third-party advertising partners, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E) Disclosures to protect us or others
We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- F) Disclosure in the event of corporate transaction
In the event of a re-organization, merger, sale or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law or contract.
- G) Third-party plugins
When third-party technologies or social tools (e.g. Facebook) are integrated into our Services, those third parties may collect information about your use of our Services.
- H) User of de-identified information
We may share de-identified or aggregated information with third parties.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
- A) Technical and Organizational Measures
We have adopted technical and organizational measures to provide your personal data a level of security appropriate for the degree of risk involved with the processing activities described in this Notice. These measures are designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration as well as unauthorized disclosure or access. The specific measures we employ vary, but typically include, for example, encryption in transit, pseudonymization of identifying data where feasible, controls to limit access to services or systems that contain personal data, and maintaining procedures to handle any suspected security incidents. That said, no security measure is 100% perfect. This means we cannot guarantee the security of your information and, to the extent permitted by law, do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control
- B) Storage and processing
Personal information we collect may be stored and processed for the purposes set out in this Notice in any country in which Files Studios, its subsidiaries, or third party agents operate. By using our Services, you acknowledge that your personal data may be transferred to recipients in countries that may not offer the same level of privacy protection as the laws in your country of residence or citizenship. In these cases, we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. These safeguards may include compliance with the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses for transfers of personal data. Upon request, we can provide you a copy of the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses and further details on the applicable safeguards
6) YOUR RIGHTS
If we are processing your personal data, you have the right to:
- access, correct, or request the deletion of your information
- request us to restrict our processing of your information
- object to our processing of your information to the extent our processing is based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party
- where technically feasible, request a copy of the personal data you have provided to us in machine-readable format.
Where our processing of your information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that we may continue processing your information despite your withdrawal of consent, if we have a lawful basis for doing so. To access your information in our Services or to request its deletion, please use the automatic tools provided in our Services, where applicable. You will find them in the game settings. We ask you to primarily use these tools to submit requests, because that helps us validate, process, and fulfil your request more quickly and reliably. To unsubscribe from our marketing communications, please use the unsubscribe link provided in the messages we send. The unsubscribe link is typically found at the end of the message. To exercise any of your rights, you may also contact us at email@example.com. To fulfil requests submitted by email, we may need to confirm your identity to verify your right to make the request, which may involve requesting additional information from you. While we will usually not do so, we reserve the right to charge you an appropriate fee for the exercise of your rights where permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Finally, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority regarding our processing of your data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
7) THIRD PARTY SITES
8) AGE LIMIT
We may update this Notice from time to time. Updates will be made available here. We may also inform you of any changes by other means that are appropriate to the significance of the changes.
10) CONTACT INFORMATION
In matters related to this Notice, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have also designated a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee our data protection related matters. If you have any questions or concerns about the way we use your personal date, you may contact our DPO by email at email@example.com.